- Listen to audiobooks - it's not cheating.
- Stop reading a book if you aren't enjoying it.
- Join a book club (or read a book with a friend).
- Wake up early to read - set your alarm.
- Go to bed early to read (leave a book on your pillow).
- Remember, there's no test; a light read is fine.
- Use the Kindle app on your mobile to read anywhere.
- Track your reading in an app like Literal.
- Set a daily reminder on your phone to remind you to read.
- Finally, read what you want - not what you think you should.
Ten Ways to Find Time to Read More (When You Don’t Have Any Time)
Want to read more? Read on...